Vice President, Logistics & Finance
- Over 30 years of event planning experience in major U.S. cities and international locales including Europe, Asia, Mexico and Grenada.
- Highly experienced with overall event logistics, pre-event planning, onsite management and understanding how each individual aspect of an event affects the big picture.
- Managed intimate dinner parties for 10, art festivals with 150 artists, corporate events for 7,000 and large festivals/concerts for 30,000 people.
- Strategically coordinates creative, technical and logistics staff.
- Managed event budgets from $5,000 to over $8 million.
- Extensive background in contract review, negotiation and financial management. Successfully saved one client over a half million dollars on their event.
- BA in Business Administration from Loyola College in Maryland.