- Eleven years of experience spearheading annual community event involving 1500 attendees and 130 volunteers.
- Nearly 15 years of experience recruiting, training and supervising 55 volunteers at any given time for a non-profit organization.
- Owned contracting company and managed front office elements such as payroll, taxes and all internal bookkeeping for 11 years.
- Coordinated holiday community event involving nine nursing homes for seven years.
- Earned certificates from the American Hotel & Lodging Association in Hospitality Law, Front Office Management and Housekeeping Management from MiraCosta College.